Valentine letterbox flowers in a romantic palette of reds and pinks.
Real dried and preserved flowers, foliage and grasses, delivered in a slimline box which fits neatly through a letterbox.
A subtle mix of soft textures and structural stems. Muted neutrals and pastel pinks balance the passions of deeper and more vibrant reds. This bouquet in a box makes a gorgeous gift and a lasting alternative to fresh blooms.
The dried flower aesthetic is encompassed beautifully in this selection of dried florals – laid back, textural and romantic.
You can add to your order from the curated selection of options to compliment your dried flowers. These include floristry shears, wildflower seeds, rolled beeswax dinner candles and the National Trust’s book of Britain’s Wild Flowers.
If you are buying these Valentine letterbox flowers as a gift for somebody you have the option to include a greeting message, hand-written on your behalf, to include with the delivery. Please specify the exact wording you require in the ‘Gift Message’ box at the checkout.
Dried Flower Care:
Dried flowers are delicate by nature but can last for years with just a small amount of care. Here is some advice to help you get the beautiful best out of your dried flowers:
- Dried flowers prefer life indoors, somewhere they won’t be knocked or moved too much.
- Prevent your dried flowers getting wet. Avoid placing them anywhere damp or humid.
- Avoid leaving your dried flowers in direct sunlight to preserve the colours.
- Use a hair dryer on a cool, low speed setting to dust your dried flowers.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets who might try to take a nibble.
Find out more:SHARE THIS